Fly South for the Winter!
Morning frost, dark evenings and bare trees are a sure sign that winter is approaching quickly. You may find yourself dreading the impending subzero temperatures and relentless snow. However, you only need to look to the skies for inspiration on how to avoid the bitter next few months. Fair feathered friends are migrating south, and perhaps you too should set your sights on warmer temperatures. In fact, many folks in northern climates have already caught onto the trend of skipping shovel duty and heading south where you can’t shovel sunshine. These “snow birds” pack up and spend a few months closer to the equator for sun, sand and surf.
Isle Casino Racing® Pompano Park in Pompano Beach, Florida is an ideal destination for those looking to escape the cold. Only a few minutes from the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, Isle Casino Racing offers extensive gaming opportunities, harness racing, seven dining options and live entertainment. Each day is filled with excitement as you enjoy yourself, steps away from affordable accommodations and sandy Florida beaches. Be sure to check out these great amenities:
1. A Player’s Paradise. Isle Casino Racing offers an enticing gaming experience with over 1500 slot machines and live action poker tables, craps, roulette and sicbo. There are daily promotions for more chances to win big. Don’t forget to ask about our Fan Club® for increased opportunities to redeem points, earn entries, get direct mail offers and more!
2. Off to the races! Isle Casino Racing is known as the “Winter Capital of Harness Racing”. Top ranked trotters, pacers, trainers and drivers spend the winter months participating in world class standardbred racing. Live horse racing resumes in October and jai-alai games, thoroughbred and greyhound racing are simulcast from over twenty venues across North America. Live horse racing occurs multiple times each week and simulcasting is open seven days a week from noon to midnight (except Christmas Day).
3. Never the same meal twice. There's no shortage of variety at the seven available restaurants at Isle Casino Racing. Start your day at Farmer’s PickBuffet® for a true farm to table dining experience. Keep your energy high with grab and go Italian favorites at Bexpress®. If you’re in the mood for a midday meal, try authentic New York at Myron’s® Delicatessen or a snack at the track at the The Lone Wolf® food truck. In the evening, settle into the Italian themed Bragozzo® or enjoy a sophisticated meal at Farraddays® Steakhouse. Plus, coming soon, an all new Myron’s Express® & Myron’s Café®!
4. Live entertainment for everyone. Isle Casino Racing loads the schedule with events that aim to entertain. Frequent live performances on the casino floor and popular acts in the fling® lounge are sure to satisfy your entertainment needs. There's something for everyone, from soul music to rock and roll.
5. Sun, Sand and Surf. Centrally located between Palm Beach and Miami, Pompano Beach is known for excellent boating, fishing, scuba diving and snorkeling. Anglers make use of the 1000 foot fishing pier, while others enjoy beachside grills and picnic tables. There’s never a shortage of outdoor activities found in the over 50 local parks and multiple golf courses. The snow and cold is a distant memory as you relax, shop and enjoy all that Pompano Beach has to offer.
Spread your wings this winter and fly south to Isle Casino Racing in Pompano Beach, Florida. You won't regret winning big on the game floor, dining in fine restaurants, watching live action racing and topping it off with quality entertainment. Feel free to explore your surroundings as a “snow bird” in the Sunshine State.